Monday, June 27, 2011

Pills.

With an irregular work schedule and activites, i find it very difficult to maintain a balanced diet. And with a sweet tooth, i often satisfy my cravings inplace of my meals. :/ With signs of detoriating health, i have been thinking of consuming supplements on a daily basis. After much consideration, I finally purchased my first bottle of multivitamins yesterday at Guardian Pharmacy, the outlet at NEX serangoon. I decided on the One A Day Women's due to it specially formulated for women, unlike the other general multivitamins. It was on a promotion, for $29.90 a bottle (U.P ~$36), and it lasts for 3 months. The downside of this will be its pill size, a little too large for the ease of consuming. Hopefully, I can be healthier, along with regular exercising and my attempts to maintain a balance diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment