Wednesday, June 1, 2011

F21 Online Haul

I had a truly bimbotic dream about makeup, fragrances and magazine freebies (LOL), and was enjoying it until i got woken up by a phone call from the mail man who was outside my house. And i was quite surprised to see a young boy when i open my door, he is actually the mail man! (vPost uses underage boys as their mail man? :/) In anyways, he brought me my F21 online package! :D Morning surprises that makes my day!

The package comes in a rather (kinda dirty) large box, in comparison with the contents, taped around the flaps. And after tearing up the tapes, here are my online purchases:

1. From left to right: White tanktop, Daisy romper, Black tanktop, Floral one-piece

I finally got my first romper, been wanting to get one romper for the recent warm weather but didn't have any luck finding one till now! The Floral one-piece dress is completely FREE, it wasn't in my purchases when i checkout, and nothing is missing from my purchases, so i guess its given to me by mistake! Not really the kind of dress that i would buy but, i might try to work it or give it to someone suitable!

2. Casual Sandals

It was rather cheap (~US$7) and i needed a pair. To my surprise, it is quite comfy. I've always thought that these hard flat sandals from F21 should be quite unflattering and uncomfy to our feet. But it is still quite alright! (:

3. Owl ear studs

How cute is this?! Need i say more?!

4. From left to right: Red lipstick, Lipgloss duo, Leopard cheek colour

Love & beauty is F21 private beauty label and it has quite some positive reviews online, hence i decided to try some of the items. The lipgloss duo smells like candy, and the lipstick smells wayyy better than NYX round lipsticks. The leopard cheek colour is more of a bronzer, which is perfect for our extremely warm weather, and the aesthetics of the product itself is so cute!

The packaging of the leopard cheek colour, cute no?


Swatches from left to right: Hot Pink lipgloss, Sheer Red lipgloss, Red lipstick and Leopard cheek colour (Bronzer)


5. Bronzer

I'm really looking forward to be tanner with the help of our warm weather, and bronzers will definitely enhance the facial tan better. But sadly, this bronzer broke apart, i guess during the shipping. ): I can really see the gorgeous colours from the bits and pieces! From the top: gold, gold brown, rose brown, bronze and dark brown. All the colours are with shimmer and they are really nice. But after swatching generally, the colour is very pigmented, but i personally think its too muddy for use as a bronzer. But they are great as eyeshadows with its great pigmentation and colour. I'll be using these pigments to make pressed eyeshadows as soon as i get my hands on the materials required.

Other than the above pictured items, i have also received a swimwear top, several lingerie pieces and my friend's purchases too! Will definitely purchase again from f21.com again, its so much cheaper (the most expensive item in this whole lot is only US12) than the F21 store in our local malls, and with much more variety too!

Yay-ness to the advancement in technology which makes it all possible! :D

xoxo,
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment