Saturday, June 4, 2011

Date with beauty-khaki and Haul.

Went on a date with my fellow beauty-makeup-bimbo khaki, Jen, on Thursday, at Plaza Singapura. We had yummy lunch and dinner at JustAcia and Charly's T respectively, talked about everything from political stuffs (LOL), to makeup (DUH!). Click here to view more pictures of our date.


I has been a lonnggggg time since i last went on a shopping spree, physically. I usually shop online due to my inconsistent work schedule and my preference to stay in. It feels great to shop again, especially with someone of common interests! <3 Jen did a blogpost on her haul too, click here to visit her blog!
So anyway, here are the loots of my shopping spree:


1. M)phosis Sale

M)phosis is having a 50%-70% sale, but sadly none of the apparels interest me. I got a wrapped crochet wool scarf and a cuff bracelet. Above are 2 pictures of them, one is lightened to show the details of the scarf. The scarf is really pretty, but these pictures doesn't do justice to it. ):

2. Sweet pea candles from Marks and Spencers

I have a habit of burning fragrance candles in my room, i like my room when it smells nice(: My previous candle jar has just finished burning and i'm on a search for a new one. This sweet pea scent smells sooooo nice and girly, its like the perfect scent for my room. They were out of the jar candles and i will have to make do with the individual ones. But in anyway, i love this scent! Any idea where i can find more sweet pea scented stuffs? There is a whole collection of them on Bath and Body Works, but its not available in Singapore and it will cost a ton for the shipping if i purchase online. I'm still deciding on purchasing online though, really love this scent!

3. Cotton Body

Isnt the eco shopping bag just so cute?! its only for $2 by the counter, so why not? For the environment! I bought a really pretty lingerie and 2 socks. Jen posted a picture of the lingerie she bought and she reckon that i will do so too, but I AM NOT GOING TO! XD

4. SASA

I've been on a endless search for skincare products that can hopefully treat my skin. I have oily and acne-prone skin and i can't seem to find the perfect skin care for it. ): I have seen several positive reviews on the skincare from Bliv, and was very interested in trying them out! So i headed to SASA with these 2 products in mind and decided to give these 2 products a shot. I got a serum targeted at blackheads and whiteheads, and a moisturizer for oily skin. These were slightly pricy even after the 20% off due to the GSS, but i hope it works! I have really high hopes for these, and have started using them for the past 2 days. My thoughts on them is kind of neutral now, but im giving these babies time for it! There is a 14-days money back guarantee for this particular brand, so if it still doesnt work for the remaining 12 days, i can return it back at the store. Gotta love this kind of policy, if all brands have policies like this, i wouldn't have so much unused products lying at home.

5. Daiso

I love to do random shopping at Daiso, u can find alot of interesting things and of course the essentials from makeup sponges to laundry bags. And everything is just for $2 each, shopping without breaking the bank, who doesn't love that? I got some random stuffs and materials required for a personal project.

6. Alcohol

Yes, alcohol. Its is for my personal project, used in conjunction with the items bought in Daiso.

And thats all for my little haul!

xoxo,
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment