Monday, May 2, 2011

Just a random initiative to incorporate more words and sharing.

Hey guys,

I've been changing my blog from blogspot to tumblr, and now back to blogspot. But of course, my tumblr will still continue to be active even with the presence of this url that you are currently at. I use tumblr mostly by reblogging the pictures, quotes and messages that relates to me, or rather those that i simply love. Tumblr is like a community webpage for inspiration on everything, from food to fashion and even makeup. Hence, with the ease of reblogging on tumblr, it kind of made traditional blogging (posts with words and pictures) more difficult and less private. Which the main purpose of this blog is for me to post personal and wordy stuffs.

All things said, i already have some posts crafted in my mind ready to be written out. In any case you are interested in my tumblr, click here.

xoxo,
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment